SHeehan SYndrome

am diagnosed with SHeehan Syndrome since January 2012; which was caused from the delivery of my baby on December 2009.
am currently under 30mg Hydrocortizone lowered to 20mg currently; and 100 mg Thyroxine.
My Question: is there any other Hormones i should be taken? and would it be possible/safe to have another healthy baby?
if possible to have the email addres of Dr. Freidman

I would like to thank you so much Dr. Friedman for your reply; and i would really love to meet you and get more and more informtaion of my sickness. i would expecially want to meet with you when we decide to have another baby. I met a doctor here and told me it is hard to get pregnant; another Dr. told me that you may be pregnant but under a medical supervision. and i was wondering if i get pregnant would the medicines i take effect the health of the baby at anyway?
Am Sudanese nationality and a resident of UAE; would it be possible to have a letter from your clinic in order to apply for the visit?

Thanks for your post.

I have submitted your question to Dr. Friedman myself - please check back in the next few days for a reply.

Thanks Susan,

My Name is Fatima

HERWriter Guide (reply to FYagoub)

Hi Fatima

Dr. Friedman has given his reply:

"She may need growth hormone, estrogen or testosterone in addition to thyroid and cortisol. She should be evaluated for each one. She should be able to get pregnant and deliver again. She probably will need more thyroid meds during pregnancy and hydrocortisone at delivery. I'm happy to see her in my clinic. She can contact us at mail@goodhormonehealth.com for an appointment."

Theodore C. Friedman, M.D., Ph.D.