shortness of breath

By August 26, 2013 - 10:42am

what does one do when feeling fatigue and shortness of breath? Especially when doing daily activities like housework etc.

There could be number of things going on. It could range from a cardiac condition, to being pregnant or respiratory problems.

I'm not a doctor, but there's a site called HealthTapwhere you can ask these questions and get it answered by real physicians for free. I found some information there from another question someone else asked:http://bit.ly/17i1ObE You should name more symptoms and try reasking your question there. Good luck!

Hi create1

Shortness of breath during regular activities can be a sign of having a respiratory illness including asthma, COPD or a lung condition.

Smoking can also cause this.

Lack of physical fitness or of being over-weight. Could this be the case?

Being underweight or having poor nutrition can cause this too - are you eating well or are you under-weight?

Is it just shortness of breath you feel? Do you have dizziness or pain?

It also may not be anything to do with the above - it could also be a thyroid or a cardiac condition or any number of other things. Please consider seeing a doctor.

I had an echo gram done recently, but it was okay. My family still thinks it is my heart. I've never been able to run too far without getting out of breath since I was a child. I still cant, and I related that to the doctor, but no one is listening. I know my body, and it is something, because I feel it walking more than two blocks, doing housework,or just moving from one room to the next room.

Lung Conditions

Lung Conditions Guide