Should I ask my doctor this?

By January 16, 2012 - 6:16pm

Hi, I'm 28 years old and I'm going to have eye surgery soon and it's actually lasik surgery. They have asked me if I have any past medical illness and I said no. I've been actually diagnosed with a condition called hidradenitis and since I told them no do you think it's necessary that I mention that I have such condition? My dermatologist diagnosed me with this condition and I don't know if this is something relevant to ask. Please let me know.

Thank You,

I see okay thanks for telling me.

Before having any procedure, like lasik surgery, you are asked if you have any medical conditions or have had surgery. It is important to list this information.