should I be concern about my kidneys?

When my GFR and Creatine levels appears to be normal. But my body is saying something different. Currently my legs, hands and feet are swelling. My adomin is swelling, I'm going to restroom however it does not feel like I am releasing everything. The pain is my legs are keeping me up at night, it feels like something is crawling on my legs but nothing is there. Then there's the shortness of breath and sometimes sudsy urine. Should I be concern? Or is this some other underline problem i should be concerned about?

Thank you for your post.

Your symptoms are varied and could be indicative of many things, including the fact that your kidneys are in trouble (or your liver/heart or other organs). Considering all theser symptoms and your pain levels, please call your doctor straight away and schedule an appointment or present yourself to the ER today.

Please let us know an update as soon as you can-

Kidney Disease