Q: 

Should I be concerned

So my 'period' ended over 2 weeks ago. And today I had a lot of clear discharge and I never get that much. Before my period came I hadn't had sex only mutual masturbation with dry hands and dry humping with barely any clothes which got kinda wet. Today I weighed myself and I am 9 stone! What if this is due to pregnancy? I was thinking that, what if my period wasn't actually my period, it was something else! Like ectopic pregnancy bleeding or something? I'm really worried as I don't know if this is a healthy weight for me, I'm 16 and just a bit over 5ft 5. Is my Weight due to a foetus growing in me?! I'm even heavier than my mum. Please help me :(

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags: