Should I be concerned or is this normal....

Im 21 yrs old, and back in February I had been dating this guy. I broke up with him and after he informed me that he had chlamydia. Since we had sex I went and I got checked and was diagnosed with it.. I had no real symptoms and after finding out, I had to unfortunately tell this other guy that I had sex with that he should get tested too... He did and was treated as well. We had sex again 2 weeks later, and I had read that you were supposed to wait at least 1 week...

I had no symptoms again... but now I am kind of concerned.
I had been hooking up with this new kid who I want to date, and we hooked up on last Monday * It is now Sunday* ; and a couple days later I had started to experience an increase in discharge... it doesn't really have an odor that I would consider not normal... and I have had BV twice before... I was worried thinking that Oh i could have that again, but then the fear came back in my mind, what if i still have chlamydia????!

I called my GYNO yesterday but they said i have to call back tomorrow to see if i can get an appt to get cultures done....ugh I am really stressing myself out... Also, i had my period about a week and a half ago... is this normal to have an increase in discharge??

either way i am still thinking about going to my doctor and getting checked out just to be sure... oh god i feel so disgusted in myself :/ .... someone please help! thanks....

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Before you continue passing this on to others or you risking getting other STD's.  It's important to use protection such as a condom, especially having so many different partners. When you see your OBGYN, talk to him about protection, against STD's and pregnancy. The discharge might be due to the Chlamydia or an infection.  Only your doctor will be able to tell you.

Here are some resources for you

Chlamydia Guide