Should I be worried . . .

Me and My boyfriend were dry humping I had on underwear and silk shorts, he had on boxers when he ejaculated it was on the inside of my leg near my vagina like it was more moist because it went through my shorts I guess, I whipped it off and then changed and went to the bathroom after putting my underwear to wash, I cleaned myself again with water (my leg) and then I cleaned off my vagina with water as well, should I be worried about pregnancy? I haven't been feeling well I would feel Nauseous here and there throughout the day and stomach just hurts like a stomach ache but I don't know if that is due to maybe a poor diet my stomach can be really sensitive. Please help I am worried and I do not know if I even should be.

Hi Bryana,

There is no risk of pregnancy here. Sperm cannot seep through clothing like water can. Your symptoms are likely due to stress. I'm sure your period will be along when expected.