Pregnancy Guide

ask: Should I drink parsely tea?

By Cecy28

Is it a good idea to drink parsely tea after 2 weeks that i have taken next choice one dose pill after protected sex? I Now have white/clear discharge but I heard parsely tea helps induce period? Should I drink it or should I let my body do its own thing? I know it's not likley to become pregnant after protected sex and took net choice one dose pill within th 24 hour mark.

Hi Cecy28,

I don't think it is ever a good idea to take anything that isn't necessary and that has no evidence-based results. Meaning, if there is no evidence to prove that parsley will prevent a pregnancy, why bother? 

You already did the only thing you can do to prevent pregnancy after unprotected sex. Let your period come on its own-- there is no need for anything drastic.

Good Luck,

Rosa

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :