Should I stop taking my dose of Antibiotics?

By February 13, 2012 - 9:40am

On Feb 3rd I finally called a doctor about my Cold, it turns out it was a sever sinus infection, and my lymph nodes in my neck and around my ears were all swollen. I started Amoxicillin 500MG, 2 tablets 3 times a day that night. Its since been 10 days and I still have 3.5 days to go on it. I feel fine, but I randomly miss doses because I don't think about it, bad I know... I skipped it all weekend on accident (not even thinking about my cold last week). Should I finished the 3.5 days... even though I stopped taking it for 2 days? Thanks.

Hi DanieDoodles

Yes, it's a good idea to finish your medication, even if you skipped a couple of days. Set your alarm if you have difficulties remembering to take your pill.

Sinus Infection

Sinus Infection Guide