Should I take my estradiol .5mg together with my progesterone 100mg at night?

I have hot flashes and terrible insomnia. I have been taking klonopin for insomnia and would like to discontinue the klonopin if possible.

Thanks for contacting us! I'm sorry you're experiencing these symptoms. Insomnia is a real curse.

Unfortunately here at EmpowHER, we cannot advise dosages or help with medication choices. That goes beyond our scope and would be irresponsible. Please contact your health care provider for advice. I hope to get to the bottom of this and find a regime that eases these symptoms.

Menopause Guide