Should I take a Plan B?

Hi! I started my very first birth control ever and I am using Lo Loestrin Fe. I've only had it for one month. i took all the blue pills and the white pills on time, but never got my period. Took the first brown pill, forgot to take it the day after, then took the second brown pill the day after that. The next two days i forgot to start a new pack. So on Wednesday, i took the first blue pill of the pack on time. Thurs i took the pill on time. Today is now Friday, and my boyfriend came inside. And also, still no spotting, no bleeding.

Should i be okay with Lo Loestrin since i've had it for a month now?
Would that be enough time for it to take effect on my body?
Should i be worried that i skipped a few days?
Should i take Plan B?

I'm not sure of the colors of pills you are taking about or what part of your cycle they are in - there are dozens of different kinds of pills. 

Regardless of the colors, when you miss multiple pills and forget to start your packs then you are risking pregnancy. 

You need to read up on your own instructions and follow them accordingly.  Call your pharmacist to make sure you're doing the right thing.