Q: 

Should I take plan b?

I just started taking birth control and my doctor told me it would take 2 weeks for it to be effective. Tonight would be my 2 week mark and I had unprotected sex the 2nd day of taking it till even today (not everyday) with the pull out method. I came home and went to pee and before I peed I noticed I was super wet. It was clear not super sticky but not unsticky either. Is that me or him? Should I take plan b tomarrow? My birth control pill would be effective by tonight. and well 2 more days till ovulation my chart says. My period is suppose to come 2/7

Guide

Hi, Anon.

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Plan B must be taken within 72 hours of sex. You say you have had sex various times within the past two weeks of starting the pills, correct? Though not every day. Was this last time the one you felt put you more at risk - to want to take Plan B? The pullout method is risky, but if you (and your partner) are absolutely positive there was no ejaculation inside you, this lowers the risk of pregnancy. The only way to know for sure is to take a home pregnancy test if you don't get your period or contact your doctor for further instructions.

Helena