Should I take Plan B if I started to have unprotected sex, however we did not finish and I got my period the next day?

By Anonymous December 13, 2015 - 11:23pm

I know there are chances where one can get pregnant from pre-ejaculation. I started to have unprotected sex and stopped mid-way because I did not feel comfortable since there wasn't a condom. I get very paranoid, but I was thinking of getting a plan b pill the next day, however I got my period the day after the unprotected sex. Should I still take plan b or am i safe?

If you got your period the next day, there is no need to take emergency contraception.