Should i worry about pregnancy or not?

By July 27, 2014 - 5:06am

Today (20 days past my first day of my last period), my boyfriend and i played around, for the for first 20 mins or so, we just had dry rubbing (with undies on) and stopped and 40 minutes after we played again, just rubbing and playing with our "things" and after a while i went on top of him but our "things" are not that close and the tip of his thing was not that close to my vagina, and after a while he decided to put on a condom and we didn't have "intercourse"( just slight intercourse and rubbing) and we only did it for like 20 mins and remove the condom and washed our hands, we even checked the condom and there were no leaks or damage and he didn't even ejaculate. Should i worry about pregnancy or not?

*and also i had an ultrasound last month and the doctor said that i have a retroverted uterus that means its harder to get pregnanct but still could get pregnant.

Hi Mike Samson

No, there does not seem to be a risk of pregnancy here but I do notice you have a lot of questions about sexual behavior and pregnancy - I think it's a good idea to decide on a form of birth control and use it every time you are sexually active so you don't have these concerns. 

Thank you Ma'am Susan! im really sorry though, im just paranoid and scared, can i take regular birth control pills even if im only 16 years old?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Mike Samson)

Hi again! 

Yes, you can be on the Pill! If you are going to be sexually active, you need to be sexually responsible too. Condoms are also a great option! 

Thank you Ma'am Susan! So there's nothing to worry about now? i mean, if we used condom, he didn't ejaculate and there was no "insertion" (slight insertion and rubbing) and we even checked the condom, there were no leaks or damage.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Mike Samson)

Yes, you should be fine! 

Thank you so much Ma'am Susan!