sick after eating food!

By May 14, 2015 - 9:47pm

I always feel nauseated or have the feeling that I have to go to the toilet (number 2's) when I eat high fat foods eg.. animal fats , cream, deep fried foods. could I have something wrong internally? and no I don't have a eating disorder I loved eating food.

Hi janejane

Nobody suggested you had an eating disorder. 

Many people are intolerant to heavy, fatty foods. They are not good for us and our bodies aren't really made for eating those kinds of foods. You may be intolerant to dairy, you can have a test to see if you have food allergies. 

In the meantime, stick to healthier kinds of foods and you should be fine. 

Diet & Nutrition

Diet & Nutrition Guide