Q: 

Is this a sign of pregnancy?

I had masturbated daily last week continuously next day also i masturbated on morning and i urinated and on that day night i met my gf i got only pre-ejaculate and very little got on my finger after that i kept finger in her now she didn't get her period it is 32nd day from her last period previously from last two days she is getting white discharge before this she used to get her periods regularly is there chance of pregnancy if in case how much percent of chances

Guide

Welcome to EmpowHER.

From what you have shared, there was no risk of pregnancy.

Your girlfriend may want to take a home pregnancy test and then call her gynecologist or primary care physician.

Regards,

Tags: