ask: Sign of pregnancy or what?

Hi there. My period started on 3rd April and it ended around 8th April. On the 10th, I had intercourse with my boyfriend and he came outside my vagina (a big drop was on it). After a minute or two, I went to the bath room and washed away. A day or two later, my nipples started to get sensitive, tingling sensation, a bit pain for the first time when I stroke it. I was getting worried. I went to research and got to know that it might be a sign of pregnancy. *gasp* However, the tingling feeling was gone two days ago but my breasts started to get a bit painful. It is a bit different from what I get during PMS. But my period ended just more than a week ago. What could all these be? I am really worried. :(

Anonymous

Depending on your cycles, if you're regular it might be good to wait around the time your next period is due.

Daisy

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER.  A woman usually ovulates between day 11-21 of a cycle.  If you are still concerned about your symptoms, it might be good to take a home pregnancy test.

Here are some resources for you

www.empowher.com/sexual-health-101

Daisy

Thanks for that. When will it be the right time to have a pregnancy test?

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: