Signs of pregnancy/cyst/Ovarian Cancer,help!

By Anonymous February 3, 2014 - 11:01am

Symptoms Occurring:
-Bleeding (Not on my period,and seems to be only present if I urinate)
-Abdominal cramps (low set,ranging from waist to lower hip height.)
-Lack of Energy
-Low abdominal pressure
-Frequent urge to urinate
///Started at about 5pm yesterday (Feb 2nd) Im 17 and I am sexually active,last time of intercourse was (Feb 2nd) all was normal and no complications (unprotected). A warm shower did not help,but I took two low dose aspirin and it tuned down the pain a bit. My mother has ovarian cysts,so this concerns me.

Your symptoms are classic for a UTI - urinary tract infection. Sex can cause this, among other reasons. (Please use protection in future - unprotected sex at 17 can lead to a nightmare! ) You may also have a different kind of infection or a sexually transmitted infection since you indicated you had unprotected sex. 

You do need to see a doctor straight away. A UTI can lead to a kidney infection if not treated and they can be very serious. 

Will you make an appointment?