ask: Slight freak out- period one month; then no period the next. Stress or...?

Hello,
I am having a slight scare and am looking for an educated opinion. I had unprotected sex (guy says he didnt ejaculate) the weekend before Halloween. I had my period a day late (although my period usually comes randomly and switches dates) and the day before it actually came, I experienced cramps & assumed it was there. When I checked, there was hardly any blood, just light spotting. It did come the next day, lasted the usual amount of time, and was the same as always. That was November 6th, and it lasted about 2-to-3ish days. It's now January 1st and my December period did not come. I am freaking out, because I'm unsure if the missed period is due to stress; I have been VERY stressed basically all of December what with moving, starting a new job, balancing accelerated courses at school, other issues that I normally deal with and worrying about this.
What do you think the case is here? And what would be your plan of action?

Hi nativeone

If you had had periods after having unprotected sex, then you are not pregnant from that time you had sex.

If you haven't had unprotected sex since, then you're not pregnancy - you may just be stressed. You can take a pregnancy to reassure yourself but it's more likely due to stress than anything else.

Try to remove these stress factors from your life and it's likely they'll return to normal. If you are still experiencing irregularity in the next few months, contact your doctor.

nativeone (reply to Susan Cody)

It actually came on the 5th of this month (as it normally does) and it's the same as normal. I'm really confused as to why it would have just skipped a month. But I think it's a good sign that it came this month? I was celibate until that weekend in October and I've continued my celibacy ever since.

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: