So confused - Could I be pregnant?

By January 20, 2016 - 3:15pm

I'll get straight to the point:). My fiance and I had sex during my fertile week on 12/18. I had classic preggo symptoms leading up to what seemed to be a period on the 1/1. I've taken 6 test total and 3 gave me a very very faint positive and 3 gave me a negative. Every since my period on the 1st ended I've been having those same preggo symptoms, like nausea, headache, achy all over, bloated, sleepy and eating a ton. During my workouts I become really nauseous if I over exert myself. My question is, is it possible to be pregnant and still have a period?

Hi mookie84

Women do not get menstrual periods when they are pregnant although they can bleed. It's not advisable to take any more tests but three positives indicate you're pregnant. Are they clearing saying you're pregnant?

You need to visit your OB/GYN for confirmations and if you are...congrats!