So glad I found this website!

By October 9, 2008 - 1:23pm

I just wanted to say hello to everyone! I am so happy to have found such an informative website! My name is Misty & I am the mother to 8-year old Morgan & 6-month old Sawyer!

I also wanted to welcome you to EmpowHer. This is a great place for women to ask and share some typical questions as well as more intimate stories. Best thing about EmpowHer, you feel like your not alone and you can always find someone that is 'in your shoes or was in your shoes'. It is great to have you with us and I look forward to your stories and questions.

Welcome to Empowher - we're glad you found us!

There are lots of fellow moms here - feel free to write a blog on your experiences, your kids and your life in general, I'm sure you'll find a lot of commonality with other women here!