So my boyfriend and I hugged with clothes on and I can feel his penis directly contact with my vagina will I get pregnant?

By September 27, 2015 - 8:11am

well his abt the same height as me and whenever we hug i can feel his dick at my vagina obviously with clothes on and i can feel the sensation of pleasure?

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer
You cannot become pregnant from this. The only way to become pregnant is if he ejaculates into your vagina. You do not need to worry.

(reply to fchacon)

cause he was about the same height as me and whenever we hug i can feel his penis directly at my vagina even though with clothes on im still afraid if i might get pregnant cause i can feel the sensation you know despite wearing clothes

Guide (reply to lanaaaa)

Feeling a penis, or "a sensation" is not what causes pregnancy. Sperm from the male must fertilized an egg in the female for pregnancy to occur. One ejaculation from a male contains millions of sperm. However women only produce one egg every month. If the egg is not fertilized within a few days of ovulation then she will not become pregnant.
Like I said before, ejaculation into the vagina during penetration is not only way to become pregnant.

(reply to fchacon)

what happen if we were with clothes and do dry humping or 'motion of sex' will i get pregnant? can sperm pass through clothes?

Guide (reply to lanaaaa)

Sperm cannot pass through fabric of any kind, no matter how thin.

(reply to fchacon)

thus it cannot make me pregnant?