So please don't judge me when I ask this but on December 17th I had unprotected sex for a brief moment. I took plan b around 12 hours later just to be safe because I was not on any birth control at the time.

By Anonymous January 4, 2016 - 11:06am

3 days later I had sex with a condom, however, it kept riding up so I was like you know what I would rather be safe then sorry. I took plan b 2 days after that particular incident and that same day I started a fresh pack of birth control. Is there anyway I could be pregnant. Both these incidents were like 2 or 3 days BEFORE my supposed day 14 in my menstrual cycle...

You may have some risk here since you were in your fertile window, and you started a pack of pills mid-cycle which means you are still at some risk (and you must use a condom for backup for at least 7 days now).
But since you took Plan B, even twice and birth control, your risk is very low - less than 10%.

Since you have ingested so many hormones you may have a lot of irregular bleeding. Your system should sort itself out in the next month.