So worried about pregnancy

I've been feeling so worried and anxious for the past week.
I had sex in the early morning of the 14th of May but i'm not 100% sure if a condom was used or not. I took the morning after pill less than 12 hours after the incident occured. My period was to be due a few days after this and i got it on the 16th of May and it lasted for about 4 days of bleeding and then around 2 days of brown spotting which is usual for me. The period seemed to be normal, every time i peed i could see alot of blood coming out and a few blood clots the first couple of days. I went to my doctor and he said he didn't think i had much to worry about and advised me to go on the combined pill so i started that on Monday 19th May.

i still am panicking. I can't sleep or eat and i have been having a sore tummy on and off for the last couple of days due to nerves. I keep thinking i'm pregnant and i have no one to turn to.
Please help, i'm desperate.

I took Postinor 2 about 14 hours after having unprotected sex and yet was in my fertile days. Is there a possibility that I can get pregnant

HERWriter Guide (reply to Apuli)

Hi Apuli

I answered your question under your own post!

I am sorry you are feeling so worried about this.

Your period is your confirmation that you are NOT pregnant. That's our best advice to you and you are getting the same advice from your doctor. 

If you don't stop stressing you'll make yourself ill and it might even delay your next period. 

Unfortunately, there is nothing more concrete you can do until about two weeks after you have had sex (pregnancy testing) but you do need to listen to your doctor when he tells you that your risk is extremely low because is. 

When you have sex, you have a responsibility to use birth control if you don't want to get pregnant or get a disease. Anon, how do you not know if a condom was used or not? That's troublesome. Was this consensual sex?

We hope to hear back from you!