Some few days ago I found an article whose title was something like "11 things you can do to fight depression". I can' find it anymore. Can you help me?

By January 8, 2013 - 11:12am

Hi Rose Ann

I found this from 2011 - http://www.empowher.com/mental-health/content/11-mental-health-new-years...

But there are no pages of comments so it's probably not what you are looking for. We have more than a thousand articles written since 2011 so I can't promise I can find it although for some reason it's not coming up in any searches I'm doing.  Let me keep looking for you -

Thank you, Susan. Rose Ann

Hi Rose Ann

I also cannot find it in our Articles section - was it a recent article on EmpowHER or did you find one that was several months old? This will help me locate it, and if you can remember any part of the writer's name, that would be even better! I hope to hear back from you soon!

Thank you, Susan. I think the initial article was written in 2011, perhaps in April. There were comments, three pages of them, I think, the last of which, I think was sent in December 2012. The article was written by a woman whose name I can't remember, a writer, I think.

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder Guide