Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

some problem meat under my arms

By Anonymous June 27, 2009 - 9:22am
Rate This

i have some meat or small rock inside my underarms. Before i think i have inside my left breast, it moved to my underarms.

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi Anon

Thank you for your question.

You will need to get to a health care professional and have this lump checked. While it's likely that you may have a simple cyst, or even ingrown hairs, all lumps, especially in the breast and underarms need to be seen as soon as possible by a doctor.

He or she can then determine the methods needed to find out what this lump is. Your doctor may do an exam on you, order a mammogram or an ultrasound.

While this lump may be perfectly harmless, it must be reported and investigated by a health care professional.

Please put a call in to your doctor or clinic and schedule an appointment. Better be safe than sorry, right?

And please update us!

June 27, 2009 - 11:58am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Breast Cysts

Get Email Updates

Related Topics

Breast Cysts Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!