some problem meat under my arms

i have some meat or small rock inside my underarms. Before i think i have inside my left breast, it moved to my underarms.

Thank you for your question.

You will need to get to a health care professional and have this lump checked. While it's likely that you may have a simple cyst, or even ingrown hairs, all lumps, especially in the breast and underarms need to be seen as soon as possible by a doctor.

He or she can then determine the methods needed to find out what this lump is. Your doctor may do an exam on you, order a mammogram or an ultrasound.

While this lump may be perfectly harmless, it must be reported and investigated by a health care professional.

Please put a call in to your doctor or clinic and schedule an appointment. Better be safe than sorry, right?

And please update us!

Breast Cysts