Is This Something Bad?

By November 24, 2012 - 4:52pm

Hi, It's been few days that I noticed from the front of my scalp I feel like I don't feel my scalp. By touching it I don't have much sense. I do know that from the inside out my body, skin, hair, mouth, etc. every part of me are all severely dry. No matter how much I moisturize or how much water and drinks I have I'm still the same I feel like nothing absorbs me. I stick my fingers through my hair from the front my hair falls out very easily. I don't understand why I don't feel my scalp from the front. Which doctor do you think is the right doctor to see for such matter? Please let me know soon.

Thank You,

Hi, You think I should see a dermatologist or neurologist for such thing?

Hi Melissa,

I am sorry that you are going through this situation. I am not sure how long this has been going on but with the loss of feeling in your head and loss of hair, I would certainly maybe go see a dermatologist to rule out issues going on with a skin condition.

I hope this helps and good luck.

Hair Loss

Hair Loss Guide