Sore during sex, like I am dry but I am actually not

By Anonymous November 10, 2012 - 10:34am

If my boyfriend and I are having intercourse for I want to say 15 minutes or more I can start to feel my vagina getting sore but I am still completely wet not dry at all. I wouldn't think that it would start getting raw unless I was dry. Has anyone else had this happen?

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Pain during intercourse, can be caused by a sexual transmitted disease, changes in sexual behavior, vaginismus, vaginal infection, pelvic inflammatory disease and many other.  You need to be seen examined by your OBGYN.  He can then prescribe the right treatment for you.