Sore nipples?

By June 14, 2015 - 11:15pm

Today my breasts (in particular my nipples) have been sensitive. Not to the point where they hurt if I touch them but I notice them a lot more sensitive to the touch. I am wondering what is causing this? Could it be that I am starting my placebo week in my birth control pill pack? I skipped last month's period because I had to take antibiotics for strep throat and I wanted to avoid any complications with my birth control not being effective. I do not believe I am pregnant. I take my pills every day as instructed and I did not have sex during the course of my antibiotics and for a week after.

Hi Imalwaysparanoid,

Since this has just happened for one day, I doubt it's anything serious and as you said, is probably connected to your cycle since you are now on the placebo week and about to get breakthrough bleeding.

If this discomfort continues for another week or more, see a doctor. Pregnancy is not an issue.

Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide