Q: 

Soreness in the vagina during intercourse

By May 23, 2016 - 11:47am

Hello! I need all the help I can get so I'm going to start with telling you my age which is 19. Before my vagina started hurting, my boyfriend and I had sex probably over 6 times in one day, maybe an hour in between as a break. I then I started to feel pain inside my vagina every time he would thrust into me. BUT, it would only hurt at a certain spot, maybe an inch in, and then he would do little slow thrusts to ease it in and then I wouldn't feel pain but it still hurt like hell the next time we had sex. I'm not sure if we're just having too much sex or what. I'm also having some discharge that's white but not chunky or anything, and there's blood when I wipe. When I'm sitting down or standing up it kind of feels itchy or there's a burning feeling. There's also a smell but it's not a fishy or trashy smell, it just smells like vagina. Any advice or knowledge helps! Thank you.

Hi Alexis101

Sex six times a day can lead to chafing which can lead to discomfort and even bleeding. It can also cause an itch or feel burn-ish. Six times a day is a lot of sex and the vagina might need a bit of a break! Consider using a sexual lubricant to see if it helps.

With regard to discharge and a different kind of smell - this discharge is probably a mix of your own sexual lubricant and sperm. It doesn't smell bad - just "different". I think this could be what's going on. Always try to pee after sex, it helps with comfort and to lessen the risk of a urinary tract infection.

Hi Alexis101

By the way! It does NOT hurt when I pee

Tags:

Community

Can't Find Something?

Guide

ASK Moderation Guidelines