My partner and I weren't sure whether or not sperm got on her vagina. I was wearing a condom, pulled out, removed the condom, then finished on her stomach (my hands came in contact with the sperm). I went to wash my hands with soap/water then dried my hands with a towel, then proceeded to finger her (not inside, but touch the outside). Is there a chance sperm got inside her vagina? Should I go get Plan B right now?

Thank you for your question!

There is no need to get Plan B or any kind of emergency birth control. You didn't have unprotected intercourse and washed your hands with soap and water before continuing any kind of sexual activity.

There is no risk of pregnancy at all.