Sperm in shower?

By September 25, 2012 - 9:08am

I masturbated in the shower and I had didn't cum but I'm afraid that some pre cum might of leaked on the shower floor. So I put hot water and sprayed the floor. Then my sister came ( didn't know she hadn't had a bath.) went to the showers and cleaned herself. Now I'm scared that some sperm might of gone to my sister. 2 days after she is sleeping a lot. I heard that sleeping is a sign of pregancy!! Is it possible that my sister got pregant?! I know am paranoid but.. A question is better than no question.

There is no possible way a woman could be pregnant this way. No possible way.