Sperms on the vagina

By September 12, 2016 - 10:53pm

Hello ,
Sorry for the language but im really worried .
My girlfriend made me hand job and i came on her hands then she held my hand and i forgot her hands was full of sperms then i rubbed her vagina from the outside only and she was the third day after her period ended , is there any pregnancy chance ?
Thank you

Hi adham

We can't really give a definite answer here obviously but unless there was live sperm on hands and they were either inserted in the vagina or on the opening, there is no chance. If that did happen, then there is some small risk. If hands were dry, pregnancy cannot happen. Dry sperm is dead.

In future, hand washing with soap and warm water is important.