Spotting on 22nd day of cycle

I had unprotected sex using withdrawal method on 27th of June. It was my 1st day of cycle which marks my 1st day of period. After 22 days, 19th of July, I had spotting which didn't last long. I usually have 35 and above cycle and 5 days on it is my period days, but sometimes 17-23 days, I haven't experienced yet the 28 days cycle. What would be the chances? Will i have my next period early this time? Thank you

We cannot tell anyone when to expect their period.

Your risk of pregnancy is very low since you had sex on day 1 of your cycle but no time is fully safe.
It's more likely that this spotting is the beginning of your period but it could be implantation bleeding too. Wait another week or two and if you don't get your period, take a test.