By Anonymous March 19, 2014 - 4:57am

I have been under major stress for 2 months last month more than this month. last month like clock work for 37 yrs my period always comes every 28 days always have diarrhea sore breast heavy period but not abnormal. this month it came on time but ive been spotting for 5 days and I have none of my normal pms symptoms, NOTHING just gas, regular stool some times constipated I get small pangs down there lightly but if I become stressed I bleed slightly more

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Not all cycles will be the same every month. Stress can definitely cause changes to a woman's cycles such as ovulation and menstruation. You might want to continue monitoring it for a few more days and see your OBGYN if you experience any other new symptoms. Hope this was helpful?