Spotting 3 days before period

Okay this question is going to make me sound so immature and its embarassing but i have no one to talk to right now & I am freaking out!
My period are always 28-29 days. My last period was July 24th-30th. And I ovulated somewhere around August 2nd-8th. On August 5th I went to my boyfriends house, and we just messed around for a while here and there. My pants & underwear stayed on the entire time but I would start to give him handjobs and stuff and then we would start making out, so his penis was out at times. And he never came but I know for a fact that there was precm. And I remember some of it got on his shirt & i wiped my hand off on whatever was near me at the time. We did not have sex though and he never put his fingers in me but they were near my vaginal hole.

And today I just noticed I had a nickel sized bit of dark brown discharge in my underwear and I started freaking out (I still am) & I don't know what this means because this has never happened to me and I've had my period for about 5 years. I've never had sex & I'm not on the pill. My period is due in 3 days and I'm just so worried

Hi Rose!

You can firmly rule pregnancy out. It's impossible.

Sounds like your period is early, even though that's not common for you. Brown blood is old blood which can happen at the start of a period. I think you can relax. Even if we're very regular all the time, our cycle can change at any time.