Spotting after period ended a week ago?

Hi... For the past couple days I've noticed a slight pink/brown discharge in my underwear.. The other day I had a slight pain like a period pain.. Today I noticed a little dark lump in the discharge too.. My period started on the 11th January and ended around the 16th.. I'm just a bit concerned?? I haven't had sex since last March and I have been a bit stressed recently.. Just concerned at the cause so please help ASAP!! Thanks.

Thanks for you post!

Since pregnancy is out of the question, this is likely to be hormonal in nature. Our hormones dictate our menstrual cycles and you may have a slight imbalance this month - this can happen for many reasons; stress or just a change in body chemistry. It could even be the body ridding itself of old blood from your recent period a week ago.
If this continues, talk to your doctor.