Spotting few days after period

Sometimes my cycle can be the normal 28 days and some only 24-26 days. According to MyDays app, my period came early by 3 days. My husband and I had sex every other day. My period started Wed-Sat, the normal duration for me. Monday&Tuesday after that, I had spotting early mornings with nothing throughout the day. We also had sex on the morning of the last day of my period. I have never had any kind of spotting before...and random dizzy spells along with it.
I'm not sure what it means? Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for asking us for help.

The random dizzy spells and sudden onset of spotting after your period ended may or may not be related.

Vaginal bleeding between periods is also called intermenstrual bleeding, spotting, and metrorrhagia. When bleeding occurs between normal periods, there are many possible causes.
Estrogen and progesterone are the two hormones that regulate your cycle. If they get out of balance, you may have spotting. Uterine fibroid or polyps, which are non cancerous growths that form in the uterus, can cause spotting.

Anonymous, give your gynecologist a call to report the spotting and the random dizzy spells.

Please keep us updated.

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Hi! Thank you for the reply. I had a Drs visit 3months ago and did all the important checks and tests as we are trying for a baby.
My period this month was only about 3days. Then nothing for 2days followed by pinkish spotting 2mornings and then once in an afternoon. My periods are regular and always 5-7days long.