Reproductive System

Reproductive System Guide

ask: spotting ,light bleeding, and sore swollen breasts one week after period.

I had my period 1 week ago. The soreness and swellings of the breasts never went away. Yesterday I began having cramps followed by spotting and light bleeding. I am not pregnant but I am freaking out because this is abnormal for me. If anyone has any suggestions or an an answer please post it. I did some research online and came across very bad explanations.

lola31

I also have period cramps, it almost feels like I am having my normal period. It so so weird and I am starting to panic.

lola31

Thank you so much for responding. I will definitely schedule a visit in the next couple of days.

There is no need to worry for now and I know that looking up symptoms can be the worst thing - you ended up thinking you have anything from cancer to diabetes to stroke or heart attack! 

What may be happening is some sort of hormonal issue that is mimicking pregnancy or PMS. Or the bleeding could be due to a cyst or fibroid - these are generally harmless but can cause pain. 

I think you need to see a doctor - is that possible?

How do you control your PMS?: