ask: Squishy skin thing on my pad?

I recently got my first depo shot. I didn't have my period the following month and it's been really light this month. But I woke up today with this piece of skin in my pad. I'm really freaking out, what is it. I haven't felt any pain besides an annoying cramp from time to time. It was roughly about 5 inches long and triangular in shape. I'm really scared, what is it? This has never happened to me before. Should I go see a doctor?

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER.  It might be due to the hormonal shots. It's important to let your doctor know of any new symptoms.

Daisy

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: