stage 3 ovarian cancer

I am 52yrs old and was diagnosed with stage 3 ovarian cancer. My daughter has just become pregnant and until now was not going to tell her. Is she or her unborn child at risk in any way?

Thank you for your post and I am very sorry to hear of your diagnosis.

Your daughter or her unborn child would not be affected by your cancer in anyway, although I'm sure it will be stressful for her to hear the news. Break it to her gently. But a pregnant woman is as strong as any other woman and she can be there to support you too.

Good luck in your treatments.

Ovarian Cancer