STDs spread

So I gave my boyfriend oral sex yesterday. He's only had one other sexual partner and never had unprotected sex. Is there a chance that I could have got an std in my mouth from giving him oral? Also, I shared a spoon and food with someone today, so if I did have an std in my mouth could it be spread to someone like that? Thank you in advance

There seems to be no reason why you would fear an STD from your partner since he only had one other partner and the sex was protected.

If you are concerned that you yourself have an STD or STI then you should have a full checkup with your doctor.

Sharing utensils should not be a problem but don't do it if it makes you worried or stressed. It's not also very hygienic unless it's with an intimate partner.