Is this stemcell treatment costly?

I am 24yrs old. I got polio @ my 1@1/2 yr old. Now i m getting massage therapy. please help me to get details of stemcell treatment and is it costly treatment, because i m from poor family.

hi my name is vol chan, i live in canada, i am 48 yrs old, i had polio since i was 2 years old, imy polio one leg slim and short 2 inch long, the other is normal size, i live normal live, no pain in my leg, i realy don't know now year 2014 in this world realy have medicine like stem cell post internet can treatment my leg or not, some one have exprienced to tell me, and email to me the information, money is no subject for me.
p/s i know out there having alot scam information, be carefull

Thank you, Anon, for this info. I hope it helps our reader!

Is this something you are looking into yourself?

No Mam, I myself is affected, my degeneration of muscle mass is fast, finding difficult to walk and stand, so i started searching in net for solution, i found this number, i have not contacted them yet, if you need more details of them, i let you know after contacting them,
Is there any solution? We in India do an Ayurvedic massage treatment which helps to an extent.

By the way I am Kumar.

Dear Susan,
I am also affected by post polio syndrom, but situation is not so worse, manageable, only afraid will it deteriorate. for stem cell treatment in india, I understand the following hospital does.

Chaitanya Stem Cell Center is a part of Chaitanya Hospital New Delhi
Dr Bagul Anant
+91 808 7799 092 or +91 9011 111 222.

Different limb lengths is a symptom of having polio.

You cannot lengthen the leg, but you can use special shoes to help even out your legs and improve your gait. How big is the difference?

Hi Shree

Unfortunately my research about stem cell treatment for adults who have post-polio syndrome has come up with very little and nothing in India. This doesn't mean it's not available, it's just that I cannot find any information on it.

Your best bet is to talk to your doctor about where in India you can get this treatment (in your state) so that you don't have to move far to get this. But I cannot find any clinics or hospitals in India that provide it for now. I'm very sorry.

Please ask your doctor and keep in touch with us.

Thank u Susan madam,
I hope it in positive.I hav one more question is , Is bones can develop as muscels? Because i hav difference in both legs length, is there any treatment to this?

Thanks for your post and welcome

To help you, we need a lot of infomation.

Where are you living? Are you able to travel to get treatment or are you looking for something close to home?

Are you suffering from post-polio syndrome? Stem cell treatments for post-polio is in it's early stages of research/treatment.

Please give us more information so we can help you further!

Good morning madam,
Its me Shree. I am living in Karnataka State(India). I got Polio syndrome due to fever in my age of 1yr 3 months. I got two times operation for this, though I walk with puttting hand on left leg.
From 3 years contineosly doing oil massage myself with doctor consult.
Thanks & regards

Poliomyelitis Guide