Still a virgin can i be pregnant?

Hi. About a week back i did something really foolish.
I'm so scared because somebody told me i could become pregnant but there is a very low risk in comparison to actual vaginal intercourse.
I'm a VIRGIN but me and my boyfriend dry humped for a while. He ejaculated on himself. After wiping himself
he put his clothes back on and we were casually messing around with each other (nothing sexual, just play fighting)-after that, he began to finger me and we dry humped again. After i needed a toilet and wiped myself but then realised there could've been sperm on his or my hands due to the ejaculation.

I've been extremely frightened and i will never ever do this again! Im afraid to talk to him about this because he does not believe in any way i could get pregnant unless he ejaculated INSIDE of me.
I am avoiding him totally and it's killing me knowing if i am pregnant he will not believe me.
I dont usually chart my cycles as nothing like this has ever happened before! I have a really strong feeling i was in my fertile window. Please can you get back to me as soon as possible

p.s i always seem to be wet these days

You can relax - you're not going to get pregnant from what you did!

Sperm isn't strong outside the body, in fact, it's very weak, dying within minutes. If he wiped his hands and put his clothes back in then there is no risk of super-sperm staying alive and entering your vagina via a finger. You need to trust the science of this and not indulge in scaring yourself- you're not going to get pregnant!

I also think it's a good idea to hold off on this activity until you are more confident and understand sex better.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors