stomach pain and swelling

For one week I was with my bf I am 19 yr old and we had sex for 8 days regularly now I am having lots of pain somewhere in my back and stomach as if it has been swollen up.M in pain need to know what is it??

When did you have sex?

It may be a coincidence and you have some kind of digestive issue going on- swelling and abdominal pain are symptoms of this.

I assume you were having unprotected sex? If you are late for your period, you could be pregnant.

I think it's a good idea to see a doctor to evaluate this pain and swelling. It may not be serious but you do need to see someone.