ask: Stomach Quivering

Why is it that every time I'm around my beau, leave him for a short period, talk to him on the phone or think of him I get these quivers in my stomach? I've had butterflies with my other beau but never quivers like these.

How long have you two been dating?

Basing it on the fact that it's when you think of him, talk to him, or leave him for a short period of time-- they sound like the butterflies--times 3.
Read this post: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/what-butterflies-your-stomach
It will explain what butterflies in your stomach mean-- and don't worry it isn't anything harmful, it's generally a good, positive feeling caused by our good friend, Adrenalin.

Have you experienced postpartum depression?: