Strange menstral bleeding

By May 28, 2010 - 12:12pm

I am 46 years old. I had not had my period for two months. I am going through some stressful times looking for a job. Three days ago I started having cramps and my period started. It is kinda on the heavy side. This has happened before. The strange thing is, the cramps have not gone away and I am on day three, and the blood is showing only from the bottom of the tampon. I know my vagina is kinda sideways, my Gynocologist said so. But on the bottom of it? I am used to see it on the side at the top of the tampon, but not the bottom. I have no dizziness or clotting in my menstrating.

Hi Jenn - thanks for joining!

I think I may have answered your post here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/bleeding-shows-bottom-end-tampon