Breast Pain

Breast Pain Guide

ask: Strange pain/burning in nipples.

It started last night where both of my nipples started to be really painful and almost with a burning sensation. I am 26, not pregnant (never have been). The nipples look perfectly fine with no discharge or swelling or anything. Today is started again in my right nipple. Can anyone give me some insight on what this might be or how to make it go away? Thanks.

Anonymous

I know this is a woman's page but my husband right chest started to burn inside and it burns when you touch it. It stared to hurt yesterday at night and he says he doesn't know why. He says it burns around the nipple. Does he have something or no...

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

We cannot tell you what may be wrong. It could be nerve pain or an infection or something else. I would advise he see a doctor as soon as possible. 

Anonymous

Hello! Just to say I'm glad I am not alone! Yesterday afternoon after I got out of my pool both of my nipple felt like it was burning , it kinda felt like a burning sensation on both breast!! Also I'm just 14 and started my period yesterday night. Now it kinda feel alright as I press it!! But overall in my conclusion if it happens again yOu should were a push up bra or a bra that is comfortable and then slightly press it against your arm or hands for a while and sit down while pressing because it my go away! That's what I did to stop the burning or something!!!!

my nipple is buring but idk wat to do so pls HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

We cannot tell you what to do - you need an examination from a medical professional in order to figure out this burning. Please make an appointment as soon as you can so this pain can be relieved. 

Anonymous

hello ive never had burning nipples just the touch of anything skin clothes bra etc and this is never happened to me and its scaring me i recently stopped my cycle 2 1/2 weeks ago should this be happening

When you say you stopped your cycle a couple of weeks ago, do you mean you went off birth control?

Anonymous

hi i am 27 i have 3 boys and i am having burning on my left nipple and i dont know what it is. it feels like a bee sting

thats how mines feel but it burns and it painful at the same time

Anonymous

Hello, I have been having burning on both nipples but more on my right. This also happends randomaly, am over weight, hispanic, hx of breast cancer, sexually active & sterile! :(. Am scared it might be cancer. I get pains too but not so much. No discharge or swelling. Right now am having burining on right side feels like liquidy is running down its hard to explain. Do you think its cancer?