Stress or Something Else?

By April 18, 2012 - 12:00pm

For almost a week now, I've had nothing but "The Shakes". The best way to describe it is someone who has had too much Soda or Coffee and gets shaky. I haven't been sleeping much and wondering if it's just stress or lack of sleep. Any ideas? I don't drink alot of caffeine or anything like that. I don't smoke or drink.

I agree that 30 hours of sleep in two week will make you very ill.

You will have to find ways to clear a path for rest. You will simply have to give up certain activities.

If you are suffering from insomnia, see a doctor. A lack of sleep can damage your mental health, your heart and your body in general, as well as showing symptoms like nausea, the shakes and a feeling of not quite being in your own life - like you are watching your own life from afar. 

Take care,

Hi ForcedChild91

Your symptoms don't match one particular thing - your blood sugar may not be where it should be, you may have some kind of allergic reaction to something, hypoglycemia or any numerous other reason. I know you posted about pregnancy questions before.

The possibilities are so many that going to a doctor is a good idea.

Thanks for the imput - I'm thinking its not related to my past post, but anything is possible. I have only had about 30 hrs of sleep in the past 2 weeks; im thinking its interrelated to that?

Once I nap, I'm okay. And if i have some caff. it helps. Also, if i start thinking about something that's bothering me, it comes back.

Also, I eat a lot even though i'm not really hungry. I'm assuming this also goes along with stress... O.o Help?