Such thing is it Neurological?

By November 29, 2014 - 4:35pm

Hi, I have a question to ask which is I have a kind of issue that I was told is part GI related and part neurological related and there is something I need to be sure of. Two weeks ago I had endoscopy done and I was told that everything is normal and I only have Acid Reflux and Gastritis. The main issue of mine is it's been awhile that I have a constant fullness feeling in my stomach and there is something that I realized which is it's been a couple of times that I get deep stomach pain and when I have such pain like this I get feeling in my stomach. With such pain I get I feel my stomach it's weird to say this though and with such issue do you think it's neurological? I'm going to see my neurologist this week and he is aware of this issue and I want to know by hearing it from you to know what do you think of this matter? I heard of abdominal muscle weakness could it be related to my issue? Please let me know more about this.

Hi Melissa

We cannot answer this question for you.  Your issue is too indepth for us to answer and your doctors have all your medical charts and history.  We could only guess. 

You are seeing a doctor next week for the very reason that he can answer these questions for you. 

Please keep us posted as to what he says. 

okay thank you.